Abhay Srivastava on 06 September 2016

Datawind tablet send for repair not received back

I had sent my ubislate 7c+ edge through "Indian Speed Post" for repair at Amritsar service center on 2016 the device delivered to Amritsar address on 2016 but after more than 40 days I don't receive my tablet.there was some software problems it struck at the datawind Logo & jack loosen. when i call them they always said wait for 1 week, i had called them at least 2 to 3 times .I have mailed them also but no response given .while I checked datawind ticket status on their web site for the ticket ID it shows processed status. My Complaint No."0722 HP 264"

DatawindInnovationsPvt.Ltd. OfficialResponse

Dear Abhay Srivastava

"Greetings for the day - Datawind: Committed to customer satisfaction”

With reference to our telephonic conversation this is to inform you that your device is under process at company’s repair head with job id : DWL4PB040DWJ14 We request you to kindly wait as we are already working on your concern we will share the docket number with you once your device be dispatched from our terminus.

For more information kindly contact us on 0183-5141330/ 0183-6668500.

DATAWIND INNOVATION

copied and pasted - good DATAWIND INNOVATION

Hahahahahahaha

Abhay Srivastava

As discussed with Mr. L.Preet today.

you are requested to please send through "Indian Speed Post" at your earliest..

Address:-

E&M Complex PHEP-2 NHPC Ltd.

VPO-Sainj Dist.- Kullu Himachal Pradesh

PIN - 175134

Thanks to Grahak Seva Team

Abhay Srivastava

TICKET NO.: “0722 HP 15264”

TO DATAWIND

I HAVE SENT UBISLATE 7C+ (IMEI: 91130-37001-05006) TO YOU (DATA WIND INNOVATION PVT. LTD AMRITSAR) ON 25.07.2016 THROUGH “INDIAN SPEED POST” (EE748787550IN) & YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE SAME ON 28.07.2016 (CONFIRMATION MAIL FROM MANDEEP DHILLON ON DATED 03.08.2016)

ALONG WITH TABLET I HAVE SENT “TABLET-CHARGER” “JOB SHEET” AND “ORIGINAL INVOICE”.

AFTER MANY MANY CONVERSATION AND ARGUMENTS YOU HAVE SENT UBISLATE 7C+ (IMEI: 91130-01555-51106) ON 20.09.2016 (WITHOUT CHARGER AND ANY INVOICE). THE VOLUME SWITCH IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE TABLET. I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT "WITHOUT VOLUME SWITCH" HOW YOU COULD SUPPLY THE TABLET.

THANKS TO GS TEAM FOR COOPERATION

Abhay Srivastava

you have arrange fedex courier for reverse pickup for 23.09.2016 from 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM but fedex courier customer services told that they have not any branch office at kullu and they are unable to pickup the same.They were approaching to local courier companies from last 36 hrs but failed. I have mailed you the same problem and connected for the same problem on your customer care but you have again sent the copy of booking slip. what next why I be the sufferer?

Abhay Srivastava

I have received the device and issue has been resolved.

thanks datawind and grahak seva forum