Tausif Ahmed on 28 August 2016

Cheating by Reliance

Suddenly from CDMA network we got 4G network of Reliance and our handsets got scrapped being CDMA , I was having upfront payment plan of zero rentals so I continue buying a new 4G handset , there are lot of calls drop and voice is also not clear and suddenly Data service problem started from last 20 days , I called customer care and they guided me to upgrade software of SIM card busting their nearest store , so I did thrice but without result , on 23rd August I decided to buy a new SIM card because DATA problem was not getting solved , so I got an upgraded SIM card but still Data problem continued , so I complained on 25th to customer care to resolve it they register the complain with a promise of solving within 72 hours , today it's still not solved so I call customer care they again started their old tactics to get SIM card upgraded which I did on 23rd , now it feels that as we have paid in Advance they want to provide low service and make the customer tire by visiting different stores to get our issues solved , till it was CDMA I was a proud customer of Reliance , but today I feel ashamed of being thier customer as there is no proper connectivity nor proper DATA service In the name of 4G , this is totally a cheat by them , I am planning to go legally against this cheats TAUSIF Ahmed 5014

They are theft

Tausif Ahmed

Today also upgraded software but they say it's not done and the store says they had done it properly better to port out now from this thieves

Tausif Ahmed

Nothing resolved they are thief all staff is like that biggest thief seen

Reliance Communications

Dear Tausif

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Reliance Communications

Biggest thief RCOM

Tausif Ahmed

Time to stop their service now paid advance and they are real thugs