Gaurav Kumar on 22 August 2016

Fraud done by skywings solution (placement consultancy)

Dear Sir, My name is Gaurav. I get a call from skywing solution a placement consultancy the website of skywing solution is www.skywingsolution.in and the contact no is 722, 2226 & 1271 name of person Ajay sexena, Rajat. They tell me to give 2500 rupees for registration in skywings solution acount no is 7224 PUNJAB AND SIND BANK & IFSC CODE is PSIB0000413. I trnsfered 2500 rupees through by card on date 06 Jul 2016 as said given acount after that Ajay say me for submit the 5999 rupees for joining ID and 9999 for interview CODE I sibmit the all amount 9999 after that I received one mail from skywing solution for confirmation amount. On next day Ajay seduled my interview but interview was fake because before joining Ajay and taking interview person say me submit the 5000 rupees but I was Not agree. After that I am telling them to refund my money Total amount 8498 rupees. They was agree refund my money that time and confirm through by mail skywings solution But till time I have Not received my refund amount. Continue through by my phone my disscussion with Ajay sexena no. 226. But they are Not refund my amount so please Sir its am request to you kindly take some strict steps against person and company. My contact no is 833. I have mail proofs and amount details my hdfc acount on date 06 Jul 016. Details of skywing solution company : Adress. 712, deepsikha building barakhamba road, cp new delhi_110001 phone no. 2226 & 1271 Acount no. 7224 and IFSC CODE IS PSIB0000413 NOTE : number is runing 2226 and after 5 pm runing 9722 Any query contact me 7833