Tukaram Gaikwad on 21 August 2016

Extortion by Idea Cellular (Aditya Birla Group Company)

I ported my number from post paid- Maharashtra to prepaid-Karnataka.i.e. changed circle from MH to KA and ported from PostPaid to Prepaid. while porting I knew Idea wouldn't like this and they would stop this porting citing any stupid reasons, so I paid Rs. 1084 online even though my unbilled amount was only -150 rupees. After porting number I got my monthly rental bill from Idea, this time it was 5286.70!!! Which was ridiculously high! My normal bill would go up to 1500/month. Since it was last time they had chance to put their dirty hands on my money they decided to loot me. It would have been okay if the bill was genuine, but they showed those charges under some crappy name - 'PRORATION CHARGES'. As I have mentioned earlier I had paid more than required to cover for my bill. How can internet usage charges be so much when I used less data than I was entitled to ??? If Idea continues to bully me like this I have no way but to port my entire families number to Airtel. I have 6 working cell phone numbers in my family. plus this will go on social media.

Tukaram Gaikwad

please reply I am loosing lot of important calls

Any updates???

Hi Tukaram

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 24th August 2016 we wish to inform you that the matter is currently being followed up and our concern team will revert to you at the earliest.

Vishal

Hi Tukaram

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 24th August 2016 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Vishal

Tukaram Gaikwad

What has been addressed? Just forcing me to pay illogical charges is NOT addressing issue it is called TWISTING ARMS!

Hi Tukaram

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 30th Aug 2016 we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Sagar