Akash Patel on 21 August 2016

Idea not provide internet 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm

idea not provided best network. Last 8 month i complaints many time but network problems not solve. 6:00 to 11:00 pm internet connection is off in my area( Near jogeshweri society, Amaraiwadi, Ahmadabad, Gujarat ) in last 8 month. Idea can provide network ? "NO IDEA SIRJI". 2G,3G ke thikane nahi aur bat karte hay 4G...... Ki

Bahadursinh Virpura

Network very bad my area AJAYTENAMENT OPP BHARAT PARTY PLOT. NETWORK TEAM NETWORK KO IMPROVE KARO. Ye Bhai ke bat sach hay. Hamny bhi bahut time idea customer care me complain ki hay but solution nahi hay. Sirf taklif ke liye maafi magte hay aur kahte hay aapki kamplain hamne le liy hay. IDEA VALE SUDHARO AAPKA NETWORK .

Bahadursinh Virpura

Hi Akash

As per your telecon with our customer service associate on 24th August 2016 we wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and a complaint for coverage has been initiated by us; under reference number C1-71896143460 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance kindly contact Idea customer care helpline.

Vishal

Hi Bahadursinh

In order to resolve your concern we need your Idea mobile number and alternate contact details. You can also visit our website http://www.ideacellular.com or call 198 from your Idea mobile.

Yogesh

Hi Akash

As per your telecon with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Viral