Subhankar Chowdhury on 28 June 2016

Issue of load cash in airtel money

dear sir/mam, This is to inform you that, i have made a transfer on 2016 of amount 1300INR, through this link: http://www.airtel.in/personal/money/load-cash. In the field of Airtel money mobile number i have entered this number: 7063146318(as payee) her name Poonam Chowdhury. I have mentioned the payee number for your reference.I have also made the transfer through my United bank debit card,after made the transfer i have got the confirmation message from my bank that the aforesaid amount had been debited from my savings bank account being no.0292010290210. It is a matter of regret that the payee didn't got the respective amount yet on her airtel money account. I have communicated with the tollfree number 400(airtel money) 5 times yesterday,they said the same words that the amount will be reversed within 5 working days into my bank account from where the amount was debited,I also wrote to this address www.airtel.in/forme/home/needhelp but still no respond.I'm enclosing the proof of transaction slip for your perusal and consideration. I'm also mentioning my bank account details. So,therefore, you are requested to do needful as early as possible and enable me to make satisfied.I'm mentioning the reference number of the transaction- 9511 Bank details:- BANK NAME: UNITED BANK OF INDIA A/C HOLDER: SUBHANKAR CHOWDHURY SB A/C NUMBER: 0210 A/C TYPE:SAVINGS IFSC CODE: UTBI0MAH928, BRANCH:MAHESH, STATE: WEST BENGAL MICR CODE: 7205 CITY: SERAMPORE DISTRICT: HOOGHLY CONTACT NO: 222, 0278 Encloser:1.Transaction confirmation slip.(Airtel money load cash) 2.Bank account passbook. Due to non upload option i'm unable to upload the attachment files.

Airtel Presence

Dear Mr. Chowdhury

This is with reference to your post dated 30 June 2016.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details if required to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@airtel.com

Akanksha Singh

airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

bharti airtel ltd

airtel.presence@airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence