Shikha Nayyar on 23 September 2011

Pincode problems in Aadhar card

While filling the personal details for aadhar (uid) today on september-23, I entered my pincode as 0085 and corresponding to that it showed only one detail (sector-7, rohini) even though sector-14, 9 and many more also have this pincode. I belong to sector-14 but had to select sector-7 as that was the only option available!

Kamalesh Samal

Sir why pin code of ramachandrapur (near bari) post office of jajpur orissa I.E 755032 does not appear on the aadhar website

Divik Kumar

Even I faced the same issue. My postal pin is 456010 but the system do not rcognize this pin and accepts only 456001. This has changed the city and district of my address. What shall I do?

Dev Kumar Sharma

Sir

my pin code put in address wrong(303008)

so replace my pin code(303001).

My full address is devkumar sharma s/O mr. Ramdayal sharma villege-saipur post-bhawani teh-jamawaramgarh dist-jaipur pin-303001

Sahdev Kumar Sharma

Sir

my name is sahdevkumar sharma s/O mr. Ramdayal sharma.

My pin code put in address is wrong(303008).

So replace my pin code 303001.

My full address is sahdevkumarsharma s/O mr. Ramdayal sharma village-saipur post-bhawani teh-jamawaramgarh dist-jaipur pin-303001

Surabhi Bhushan

Dear sir I have applied for my adhar card last week only my permanent address is of ghaziabad which it self is a district but when we used to put our pincode the district which used to come was hapur although we have applied according to the data in your software but this will create lot of problem please do let us know what to do.

A Ganesan

Dear sir while filling the personal details pin code not shown. My pin is 624714