Bunty Nara on 31 May 2016

Video Con D2H - Deactivation of Plan activated Mistakenly

I had problem in setup box, I called customer care number and there was slow machine voice expecting to press 1 After pressing one my plan converted to Sports having higher rates. So now I found 2 problems after calling customer care. WTF. I called customer care and insist to revert my plan back and they denied that its company policy and I they can't revert it for at least one month.

Dear Videocon D2H

I agree the package was changed by me but it was by mistake and there must be option to change back to the base package if I believe you are not one of Fraud companies.

Why that marketing offers are there at customer line in very low volume ???

Why there is no confirmation like 'Are you sure you want to change the package' on IVR before changing package ???

Videocon Team

Dear Bunty

You can email us at customercare@d2h.com. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible. Thank you.

Dear Videocon D2H

I sent you email with this concern. Waiting for reply.

Dear Videocon D2H

I haven't received any update yet...

Videocon Team

Dear Bunty

We have validated your concern about the package change and found that the subscription package was changed to “New Gold Sports pack” over the IVR on 16th May 2016 when you had called at our helpline from your registered mobile number.

Please note that the package was changed by you over the interactive voice response unit by selecting the required option ( 1 ) and there was no manual intervention from our side. As per the package change policy any package has to be subscribed for minimum 1 month i.e. 30 days. Hence we are unable to make any changes at this moment.

Dear Videocon D2H

After repeatedly asking simple 2 questions you are ignoring to answer them that concludes that you are the one of FRAUD companies. So I request who is reading this be careful of this company.