1. Home
Pranitha Kandhi on 19 September 2011
Share on Facebook

How to change the address in the aadhar card

Respected sir, we had enter a wrong address in the filling form of aadhar card.So please tell us how to change the address before we get the aadhar card to the email ID @gmail.Com thanking you .

View all 215 comments
Gheyasul Hasan

Respected sir/Madam

I have done a small mistake to enter my house no. In aadhar card enrolment no. 1190/34210/27210 how I can I change my house address in aadhar card address is D-1/C ashoka marg adresh nagar but my parfact address its C-1/D ashoka marg adrresh nagar delhi 110033. Its urgent any body please help me

gheyasul hasan(91+9266747576)

14 jan. 2013


People are keep writing like fools hare .. anyone ever got any response for their queries.... ???

I seriously doubt..

Shyam Rao Kulkarni

I have shift to new premises in hyderabad how do I change the address in aadhar card.



I and my wife have obtained aadhar card when we recide at aravinda apartments 5/2 chandramouli nagar guntur-522 007. Now we are residing in D.No.16-24-24 1st floor old guntur guntur-522 001. Kindly let me now the procedure to be adopted for the change of address on the aadhar card through online please reply by mail.

Md Muneeruddin

Change the adar card addres to andra pradesh to karnataka sir

Veera Sadasivaa Siva

Please correct my name as shown above and send adhar eimmediately.