Manogyan on 18 May 2016

Airtel money account blocked

Hi.. sir/mam, am manogyan . And this is my no 2502 in which I Hv registered my airtel money account. it's about 20 days before when I put the mpin wrongly and the app got blocked. it has 20 RS in the wallet.and Nw am unable to access my airtel money account . And I hope u guys can help on this .. @gmail.com this is my email Id please get back to me soon . I hope I will get a quick response from u ..please unblock ma account soon as am facing problem for this..

Airtel Presence

Dear Customer

This is with reference to your post dated 18 May 2016.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details if required to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.presence@airtel.com

Akanksha Singh

airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)

bharti airtel ltd

airtel.presence@airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/airtel_presence

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Meeta Kulkarni

Nothing to worry about Manogyan. I think these Airtel Money guys if they haven't already will be able to handle your problem from back end; they would probably reset your password and provide you with a new one. Or worst case create a new account for you and have the remaining wallet money transferred to this new account. You know what I'd recommend to prevent such future recurrences? It is to not use online wallets at all and instead settle for simple mobile recharge apps like FreeCharge or Bill Bachao. I am currently using the latter. With the app I am able to select the best plan based on my previous usage track usage details (calls sms and data) and most importantly do quick mobile recharges. I don't have to depend on money getting credited to wallet and then using it for a plan.download this app here - http://bit.ly/ormbb

AshokKumar Badhei

Hi.. sir/mam am Jagannath Badhei. And this is myMo. no 9778930040 in which I Hv registered my airtel money account. it's about 5 year before when I put the mpin wrongly and the app got blocked. it has 125.35 RS in the wallet.and Nw am unable to access my airtel money account . And I hope u guys can help on this ashokkumarbadhei@gmail.com this is my email Id please get back to me soon . I hope I will get a quick response from u ..please unblock ma account soon as am facing problem for this. thank u............