Sweta Singh on 10 May 2016

Cheating by Earth Infrastructure

I booked a studio apartment in Earth Titanium and my relative booked a shop in Titanium Galleria at TZ-06, Tech Zone, Greater Noida, U.P. We invested due to 12% assured return promised till delivery. Processing of our bookings was done by Mr. Komit Sharma - then working for Collective Growth. But after Sep 015, the company stopped paying the 12% assured return WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION to us. Just before stopping the return Earth Infrastructure have cleverly taken Club charges of 1.5 lac on studio and 7.2lac installment on shop. After many phone calls and visits to their Sector 16 Noida office they have come up with 15% discount. This is not acceptable to us as we have invested for monthly income. Audacity of this company is such that they tell us in the face that assured return will not be paid even after signing the MOU. Clearly they ave no fear of the law. Further there has been considerable delay in the construction. We are told that the project is still at excavation stage. I never heard of a project in which club charges are taken at excavation stage! I request my fellow investors to start a class action law suit against Earth Infrastructure to protect our investment. My mobile no 108.

Dr.rishi KulshresthLld

Friends

Our investments in EARTH TITANIUM STUDIOS can be recovered.I'm creating a investors Fight Back Forum exclusively against EARTH.pl send me your mobile numbers for whatsapp group.Especially as Mr. Anish Behera is not on this Forum.I'm a practicing laywer with Delhi High Court.

regards

Dr.Rishi Kulshresth

9999853567

casb41@gmail.com

Himanshu Sharma

My father is a customer of Titanium project EarthInfra. He has filed case against them.

My number is 9810910637.

Meena Jaspal

I Col. K L Jaspal (retired) am also one of the sufferer. the only alternative is to jointly resort to legal action against the Earth Infrastructure. my mob no. 9015540308. email-krishanlaljaspal@yahoo.co.in

R Anand

I'm also victim of Earth Infrastructure's forgery. I've paid Rs. 13.5 Lakhs and my assured returns are stopped since April 2015. No communication in entertained from builder's side! Please add me on this forum. My whatsapp mobile number is 8010970293. Thanks

Hitesh Jhangiani

Hello everyone. I had also invested 12 lakhs in 2012 as down payment for Earth Infra Titanium project located at Plot No.6 Yamuna Expressway. Till date co construction has been carried out. Have also written to the Management ample times but of no use. Please help. My Number is 880-270-3939.