Manish Nanubhai Patel on 15 September 2011

My bank of baroda netbanking account blocked

Dear sir, My bank of baroda netbanking account blocked plz. Suggestion to my account open. Reopen my account

Ashim Dev

Dear sir madam

I have applied net banking since 2 years ago but I have not operating last 1/2 yrs. Ago. Today my a/C. Is automacally lock so what I have to do ? please give me the by email or ph no. 9401656714 also.

Suresh K

Bob is one of the most horrible bank as far as I-banking is concerned. I tried logining in with the user ID an the default password and got the msg that "invalid user ID / Passsword" everytime and finally the account got locked.

The funniest part is that the staff in the call centre could not understand the problem and kept on telling me to call from my overseas mobile number as that is the one which is in their records. Rightnow I am in india on a one month holiday. I trie to explain but the staff kept on saying the same thing.

Hopeless bank. Decided to close the account itself.

C B Tripathi

My netbanking is locked.I approached branch naraina new delhi but not got satisfactory answer.Pl help.

Amar

Dear sir

my account is blocked because of improper userid not enter

ple help me

Dimpy Dhavalkumar Patel

My bank of baroda account is locked so kindly give me to solution

Chandramouli T

My bank of baroda accout&net banking is locked ple give me solution easy earlyer as posseble.