Pankajkumar Chandak on 04 April 2016

Reliance CDMA service will be shutdown in Odisha.

I am using prepaid Reliance CDMA number 2532 in (Cuttack) Odisha and its a very old connection.

In the recent message I received from RM-615125:-

Dear Customer shortly we will upgrade to 4G network. Please migrate to Reliance GSM through INP. Visit nearest retailer or FOFO and avail exciting GSM offers. RCOM.

And as per the talking with Customer Care they are also saying to migrate to Reliance GSM.

Please inform. Is Reliance CDMA will closed for Odisha we have to MNP to any other network.

Dear Pankaj

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Dear Satish

Dear Reliance Communication

I have Rs.1000/- plus in my prepaid Reliance CDMA.

I had received a call from Customer service team they had told that the balance is transferable when will I port to Reliance GSM prepaid and told to contact near Reliance outlet office before porting.

But in my nearby Reliance Outlet are saying that it is not transferable to Reliance GSM prepaid.

Please help.

Dear Satish

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers

Dear Reliance Communication

My problem is not solved.

I have Rs.1000/- plus in my prepaid Reliance CDMA.

I had received a call from Customer service team from Mumbai they had told that the balance is transferable when will I port to Reliance GSM prepaid and they told to contact near Reliance outlet office before porting.

But in my nearby Reliance Outlet(Buxi Bazar) Cuttack Odisha are saying that it is not transferable to Reliance GSM prepaid.

Please help & solve it.

Pankaj.

Mob: 9337272532

Dear Reliance Communication

There is NO reply from your side.

Please understand my situation

I am using prepaid Reliance CDMA number 9337272532 in (Cuttack) Odisha and its a very old connection.

I have balance of Rs.1000 plus in my Reliance CDMA prepaid no.9337272532 and as per the Reliance Communication Outlets nearby me(Buxi Bazar & Dhurga Bazar) both are saying that CDMA will be shutdown and get port to Reliance GSM prepaid but they are also saying that this balance may be transferable but not in there hand.

So I request you please help me for transferring my Balance from Reliance CDMA prepaid to Reliance GSM prepaid as CDMA will be shutdown.

Kindly please help & do the needful.