Biswajit Dey on 26 March 2016

Aircel Data Pack Fraud

Dear Sir, I've checked my aircel offer that aircel gives u 1gb 2g data for 28 days at only rs 58. So, I've recharged my aircel number with rs 58 in the morning. The recharge was successful and I've gotten 1gb 2g data. But the validity is only for 21 days. Why this happen? My aircel number is 018. Plz check and fix it soon. I just want to get proper validity. Thanks.

Dear Biswajit Dey

Post system check noticed that you have recharged Rs. 51 and you have received 1GB 2G data ( for the customers less than 90 days old. Dial 1288 (toll free) anytime to know our latest products. ( Validity 21 days ).

If you have received any special offer please provide the CLIP number.

Aircel Customer Care

Biswajit Dey

Yes I got special offer from the CLIP number DK-600003 & DM-600003. I checked also that offer by dialing the USSD code *121# & also checked by retailer by dailing *150#. I checked that the offer is 1gb 2g data for 28 days at rs 58. But I got only 21 days. Plz give my rest validity soon. Thanks.

Biswajit Dey

I'm waiting for ur reply. Plz fix the issue soon. Thanks.

Dear Biswajit Dey

We have forwarded your issue to the team.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards

Aircel Social Care Team

Email us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in

Dear Biswajit Dey

As a goodwill gesture 500 MB data posted in your account. Validity 7 days.

Thanks and Regards