Amit Kumar on 16 February 2016

Goods not delivered and Refund not made

My bad experience with Quikr. I paid RS 800 for a chair n table (AD ID 67.) I was told that my product would be delivered on 13th Feb in between 1 to 5 but it did not happen. No one from quikr called me,I myself called quikr 5 times and every time they were telling it would be delivered before EOD but it didn't happen. I was given the driver number and he responded as if he don't know about quikr. I got a call from Harsha (logistics department bangalore- ph 935) that "goods are in worst condition so we cannot deliver it to you. You can cancel this order as we are unable to deliver it". When I contacted your Quickr department they said goods have already been delivered to you. How can it be possible when I haven’t received the goods. This is unacceptable..........I want some quick actions on it.

Quikr Response

Dear Amit

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our Customer Care team has replied to your query. We hope we resolved the issue at hand to your satisfaction. Should there be any further queries feel free to ping us - we’ll be happy to assist you. Thanks for being patient. We hope to keep bringing you a worthwhile Quikr experience.

We care

Team Quikr

Dhruv Joshi

i think this is fraud. i am experienced of this