Sushil Sharma on 17 December 2015

Speed post not delivered

Sir, postman of our area ( N.S.I.T. Dwarka S.O) is very irregular in his duties. My speed post which was to be delivered on 16/12/2015 has not been received yet. When i ask him regarded the post he refused to give it . Pls take a strict action against him to deliver good services to people. My speed post tracking code is my packet no, EQ841435746IN & EQ841435701IN both packet is recieved in N.S.I.T. Dwarka S.O at 16/12/2015 i visit at N.S.I.T. Dwarka S.O, with my original dock`s with address proof, delivery boy is also there but he cannot give my packet, when i tell him how to come to my address easily, to delivered my packet, he tell me that he know this address very well, but he can`t delivered my packet and this time when i track this packet remarks is updated Delivery Attempted: Door Locked-Intimation Served, dilivery boy behaviour is also rude so pl help me to received my both packet This is an important bank portal without it i can miss some imp work..pls help me. Contact no 912.