A S Rao on 22 August 2011

BSNL voice news pack- voluntary deduction

Bsnl has started voluntarily voice news packs started without my consent on 2011 2115 hours)charged rs.20/30 days & again on 2011 1615 hours) charged rs. 20 for 30 days. De-activation is not available from 223. I have not activated this pack, nor I am interested in this. I have tried for de-activation, but could not. Also I need to know how DID this got activated without my consent twice? kindly reimburse rs.60/- Immediately to my mobile account.

Asish Joseph

I recently got a message that for listening latest news call toll free number 12555363 I called the number and got a message "thank you for subscribing voice neyou have been charged rs.20." Please help me to deactivate this plan.

Bhanu Pratap

Same problem I faced I want it deactivate immediately .I want my220 rs.Back in my account ie 7376135604

Prashant A Jain

Bsnl has started voluntarily voice news packs started without my consent and charged rs.20/30 days & again on 22.06.2012 charged rs. 20 for 30 days. De-activation is not available from 1255530.

I have not activated this pack nor I am interested in this. I have tried for de-activation but could not.Kindly deactivate this service as soon as possible.

K K Mishra

Bsnl has started voluntarily voice news packs started without my consent on 29 august 2012 and charged rs 20. I am trying to deactivate the service by the number given by the service provider bt-onmobl 1255530 and the number does not exist at all. I think the provider should not do it without the consent of the person. Pls do not do it again otherwise I have to go for a rti filling against the provider. If u need money pls come go to every house and beg. De-activation is not available from 155223. I have not activated this pack nor I am interested in this. I have tried for de-activation but could not. Also I need to know how did this got activated without my consent?

kindly reimburse rs.20/- Immediately to my mobile . It is for my talk time not for u.

P.p.sen

I am facing the same problem from july 2011 kindly deactivate voice news pack my mob. 9451053832.I tried several times but still it is not deactivated.

If any body may help to deactivate the same I shall remain thankful.

Sunil Kumar Agarwal

Iamfacing the same problem from 03/11/2011 kindly deactivate voice news pack my mob no 9410672846. I tired several time but still it is not deactivateed.If any body may help to deactivate the same I shall remain thankful