P K Pal on 17 August 2011

Fraud by Desire agro resorts development pvt ltd on plot booking in durgapur

I had booked a plot in the project river-view estate,durgapur on 2007 from M/S desire agro resorts pvt. Ltd. On a payment of 8000 inr on 007, the pvt. Ltd. Marked me a plot of 2160 sqft on the river-view estate with an agreement of handover of the flat in 24 months from the booking date.They asked for more money for filling soil, making road network,laying water pipelines, electricity lines etc and I paid a 2nd installment of 51750inr on 008. Four years hence, I am yet to see any progress on the project.Mine is a salaried household, and now I need money for my children's higher education.Seeing no any progress I have surrendered the plot on my name and I want them to refund my money. I DID write to the pvt. Ltd. To which they asked to submit all the documents(in original)to claim a refund. I DID as asked and months have passed without any response from the ceo, mr.A.K. Bhattacharya who had sent me a signed copy stating what all documents were required for the surrender of the plot.There's still no any response from the pvt. Ltd. With one reminder even. I need advice from similar victims of this real estate company. Pls help!thanks booking date - 2007 buying value - 9750 inr (in 2 installments) area of plot bought - 2160 sqft plot allocated - a 10,riverview estate, mouza- gopalmath,dag no.-929, khaitan no.- 670, durgapur,w.B. Kolkata office: p 525, raja basanta roy road, hemant mukhopadhyay sarani, kolkata – 700 029 phone-(033)2465 816, e-mail - @rediffmail.Com

Sajid Anwar

Mr Arnab please provide ur email address please.

DesireGrahakSeva DesireAgroHotelResortDevelopment

12:58 PM (32 minutes ago)

to Sajid indranath18 Ranjan

Dear Mr.Sajid Anwar

We received your mail on date.

Again you have mentioned slang words in your mail which is not at all expected from a gentleman like you. Man is known by his behavior and nature.

First of all you have denied in your earlier mails that you have not received any thing from us which we have confirmed in our last mail that you have received the amount towards your cost of land through our authorized signatory Mr.Indranath Choudhury.

The details are as follows:-

1. Rs.1 00 000/- by cheque

412210 04.09.2012 912010002018109

2. Rs.1 00 000/- by cheque

412218 28.12.2012 912010002018109

3. Rs.1 25 000/- by cheque

853933 28.02.2013 912010002018109

In Total 3 25 000/-

Now the amount of Rs.32000/- towards your registration fees are under process and paid to legal dept will be transfer in your account as soon as possible.

Regarding your allegation towards appreciation which has not yet been settled with the including customers and hence no appreciation towards the land cost disbursed however the matter will be looked after shortly.

We hope you will repair yourself from making wild allegation and jeopardize the future of innocent plot holders.

Please send your account details for transfer the registration fees which is under process.

Thanking and best wishes

Ashoke Kumar Bose

The payment receipts and confirmation letter are given below:

Ashok Bose & Sanjay Shaw

I reiterate again till date you have not settled my account.

A receipt of 3.25 Lac is not the complete payment. Specifically while you have robbed this amount of me 12 years ago.

I am at the same park and would take strong exception to your ROBBERY METHOD.

1) You need to settle my money with appreciation money. What could be the current possible appreciation money of a RESIDENTIAL PLOT which was of worth 3.25 Lac 12 Years ago??? PROBABLY 30 LACS?? You have a land agreement in your hand which was done between you and me that clearly states 20 % APPRECIATION PER YEAR.

2) In your next email please do read and INTERPRET the agreement between and sent me what the agreement states about APPRECIATION MONEY??? DID YOU STICK TO THE AGREEMENT??? YOU JUST ROBBED THE MONEY AND DISAPPEARED IN FOG.

3) M/s Desire Agro Resort Remains a CHIT FUND ROBBER COMPANY for me.

Please reconsider your position on

a) Appreciation Money – AS PER AGREEMENT

b) Registration Money whatever it is.

You need to tell your greedy agents as well when you make a deal over paper stick to the paper and DO NOT DEVIATE. If you DEVIATE then you are a CHEAT & ROBBER.

Hope you have read the above lines WITHOUT PREJUDICE subsequently pull out the AGREEMENT PAPER and circulate that in your next email AND EVERYBODY WOULD REALIZE THE BITTER FACT OF M/S DESIRE AS A CHIT FUND COMPANY.

Kindly READ THE AGREEMENT settle my accounts as per that agreement and I would be happy to leave.

Albeit you are cheat fraud robber and killer of human sentiments I would suggest you stick to your own agreement and show your potential of being a white businessman. I BET YOU ARE NOT !!.

Ashok Basu & Sanjay Shaw please revert as soon as possible and I look forward to see your another crap response.

Sujai Das

Desire Agro Resort Pt. Ltd. is a cheat fund company operated in Kolkata. Mr. Ashok Basu is one of the criminal should punished and should in jail. This people cheated the innocent public last 12 years. Government should take proper action for this type of criminal in Kolkata. I am also suffer with this cheat fund company. All come together to protest this crime happen in our Kolkata.

S. Das

Sujai Das

this is another cheat fund company in west bengal. Many innocent people suffer . Government should take proper punishment against this cheat fund company. I am sufferer last 12 years after giving all money. I get nothing.

Sajid Anwar

Kind Attention : All Desire Victims.

Complaint against fraudulent activities of M/s Desire Agro Resorts has been accepted by Kolkata Police. Complaint No. SL. No. 18134/01/PGC/15.

It’s being investigated. I would suggest all victims to send your complaints emails to Honorable Commissioner of Police with subject marked as “Complaint Ref. SL. No. 18134/01/PGC/15”.

Desire directors are in illusion that Senior Officials are not aware of Desire’s act. But they should be made aware that Law and Order will go hunting for Desire today or tomorrow.

Please see below response. Thanks a lot to Kolkata Police Chief !!

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: CP Kolkata

Date: Sat Jan 10 2015 at 4:50 PM

Subject: Re: Real Estate Fraud / Cheated by M/s Deisre Agro Resorts P-525 Raja Basanta Roy Road Kolkata – 700029 Phone No. 033 – 24654818 9903710708 9830006194 Owned by Mr. Ashok Bose (Director) and Mr. Sanjay Shaw (Director)

To: Sajid Anwar

Dear Sajid Anwar

Please refer to your e-mail dated 04.01.2015. The Deputy Commissioner of Police South East Division Kolkata has been requested to look into the matter.

For future correspondence in this regard please quote the reference as SL. No. 18134/01/PGC/15.

Yours sincerely