Hemalata Sahoo on 13 August 2011

I want to transfer HP gas to Indane gas

Respected sir/Madam, I has a gas connection in balasore odisha through hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal).Now I am staying at haldipada my home town,I want to transfer my connection to haldipada. Since , there is no hp gas agency in haldipada , so I want to shift my connection to indane for nearest and easy to take delivery and my nearest indane gas distributor is(M/S-basta indane gramin vitarak,baharda,basta),I had told my hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal)please issue me a dbc,he told me no dbc should be issue to you than I told him if woun't issue me a dbc please trasfer my connection from hp gas to indane gas but he told me there have no provision to transfer from hp gas to indane gas. Therefore I request you to kindly help me and do needfull. Regard's:- hemalata sahoo haldipada,balasore(odisha)

Hemalata Sahoo

Respected sir/Madam

I has a gas connection in balasore odisha through hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal).Now I am staying at haldipada my home town I want to transfer my connection to haldipada.

Since there is no hp gas agency in haldipada so I want to shift my connection to indane for nearest and easy to take delivery and my nearest indane gas distributor is(M/S-basta indane gramin vitarak baharda basta) I had told my hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal)please issue me a dbc he told me no dbc should be issue to you than I told him if woun't issue me a dbc please trasfer my connection from hp gas to indane gas but he told me there have no provision to transfer from hp gas to indane gas.

Therefore I request you to kindly help me and do needfull.

Regard's:-

hemalata sahoo

haldipada balasore(odisha)

Dinesh

Respected sir/Madam

I has a gas connection in bhiwadi rajasthan through inden gas copy no. 12587 (D.K.Pandey) distributor(ncr inden bhiwadi).Now I am staying at dabua colony faridabad my home town I want to transfer my connection to faridabad I had told my inden gas distributor(rich flame ) he told me no dbc should be issue to you than I told him if woun't issue me a dbc please trasfer my connection to indane gas but he told me there have no provision to transfer document from inden gas .

Therefore I request you to kindly help me and do needfull

D. K. Pandey

9252641107 9717307397

Brahmananda Barik

Sir I want a new gas conetion at talcher orissa what I do

Nitish Raaz

Sir

I have barat gas from tehra barauni begusarai bihar

I want to convert into indian gas in bachhawara uttama gas agency .What I do for it?

plz help and support

warm regard

nitish raaz

begusarai

mob.7654824278

thanx

A.lalitha

Sir

I have hp gas from north chennai due to worst customer care I want to convert into indian gas in same area.What I do for it?

plz help and support

warm regard

a.Lalitha ennore

chennai

mob.09626099043

thanx

Neeraj Kumar

Hi

I have a bharath gas connection in ghaziabad and now I relocated to maruti kunj bhondsi gurgaon but in this colony there is no distributer of bharath gas please help me how I can change my gas connection here

thanks