Vishal Shukla on 11 August 2011

Online fraud for buying cheap iphone4 mobile from Elite Mobile

While surfing on quikr add , I found one add which shows that they are selling iphone4 at cheap price, with scheme of buying 2 get one free, so I had made inquiry with their telephone number. They give me detail of item and price from their mail ID, @net-shoping.Com in , in which they give detail of alite mobile comapny uk.. after clicking link on their ID window opens www.Elitemobile.Com,, which is leading uk company for mobile wholesale. So I found this mail genuine , so as per our deal they told me to deposit 50% payment before delivery and 50% after delivery. They cost me total 39000rs for 3 peaces of iphone4 16gb. So I transfered 19500rs to their mention account on 10-08-11 via neft from my sbi account (detail of their account for my first transaction : name:chingbam lungshen, standard chartered bank. A/C: 53110487758.Pan no. Adyol2159g. Branch: jmd regent square. Gurgoan.) I had made transfered at around 3pm, they give me confirmation at around 8pm. At around 9pm I received mail that they are ready to ship my product from uk to india ,and I have to make payment remaining 19500rs in next day morning so they can ship my item. When I found something wrong with this conversation and ask for proof of delivery they told me that immediately transfer money to make smooth delivery. Due to my bad luck I had again deposited rs.19500 directly via cash to their another account ( state bank of india name: ms. Linda verao.A/C no.20072333469.Branch: rechards town.,Banglore)I had made this payment at 12:30pm on 11/08/11 after this agent told me on phone that I will receive item after custom clearance. So after so much phone and sms they ultimetly told me that my parcel is in custom clearance and I have to produce custom clearance certificate to receive item. As I have no such certificate so I told that M unable to do this. So they ask me for deposit rs.26350 to receive custom clearance certificate, which I denied.. after making mail to genuine website of www.Elitemobile.Com, their representative told me that they have no any agent in india and they are not supping to india... I feel cheated. Had gone with local police station, but they told me, nothing will happen as this is cyber fraud. I M helpless now, with so much tension as I had borrowed this money from my frnd to sell mobile. The man who makes conversation with me seem to be foreigner, as M telling this by his language. Their mobile numbers are .... 59.. hope god will give my money back, and expect help from you.

Sumit Piplani

same happen with me i m just abt to fall in this kind of deal i had ordered 2 iphone in the sceem of buy 2 and get 1 free bt i had try them all to provide cash on delivry bt they olwayz say our company trms not allow to do dis den i fill der no on tru caller i got der name is fake den m dam sure dis post is fake so our frnd google i was searching der and found ur thrad thanzzzz a lot bro u did a god job our best wishes olwayz wid u hope u will get back ur money and bdw koi nai m dam sure u will make money much nd much....:-):-):-):-)

Hitesh Kuamr

Please any body help meeee I'm in biggest trouble ......i lost my 85 700 as i had taken loan from my friend

its a very serious problem the man is currently in my contact .so suggest me some ways to return my money as he is again demanding more 40 000 but i am not going to pay.

Please.......seeking help

.....My id - Hiteshsafari@gmail.com

Ankit Naugai

I was about to fall for similar thing the guy posted ad on olx had a word with me over skype and the way he was speaking I could make out he was some black guy (though he claimed to be in UK). He replied my e-mail he even gave me delivery person and previous customer's number. The delivery guy was a black guy as well the customer never picked up. I asked him to meet me physically but he denied. Surprisingly the account details he gave me turned out to be genuine ( I checked through SBI ICICI) the bank accounts had good credit history. I asked the delivery guy to meet me in person or give me any previous customer's number he went around in circles but didn't give me any sort of confirmation.

Guys beware of these fraudsters there is no way u can get any phone imported to India without paying custom duties. The guys operate mostly from Maharashtra and Bangalore. They have their delivery people all over India (well as they say) who never exist. Don't ever fall into their "buy 2 get one free) thing. OLX Quickr are free classifieds they can't take any responsibility. Don't ever make a payment to any bank account until it is from some internet gateway. There is no way that money is going to safe hands.

I grilled 2 such dealers on skype if you want the chat transcripts let me know-naugai@gmail.com

Ankit Naugai

I want everyone to know this NO-ONE but NO-ONE can get you phones for so cheap don't fall into this........I found the accont details and the phone numbers of the account owners available in the account details are all switched off.....one guy from bangalore even called me and was talking in hindi. He assured me with all blah blah blah then i negotiated the price and they even settled for 20000 rs. iphone 5s 64gb and kept pushing me to make the 10000 rs. payment upfront.

Beware guys I had my resources to confirm details you may not. Don't fall for any such offer.

Another one

The Apple iPhone 5s 16GB is Original brand new unlocked ones which comes with complete full accessories and sealed in it's original factory box . It Also comes with 1 year India warranty and 90 days return policy.

The Apple iPhone 5s 16GB Cost 20 000 RS Including the shipping fee

50 % discount Sales Promo : Buy 2 Get 1 For Free..

We are fully base and located in UK..We Ship Through DHL Shipping Company and delivery takes just 48 Hours(2 Days) to deliver to your doorstep without any Problem after your payment confirmation

We Accept Payment Through Our India Local Bank to Bank Account Through Icici Bank for fast delivery of your Order in 48 Hours(2 Days).

To Place An Order Kindly get back to us with your full shipping name and address so that we can Proceed with the packaging and labeling of your order with the shipping company as well to ready for the next shipment.

YOUR FULL NAME:

PRODUCT

YOUR PHONE NUMBER:

HOW MANY UNIT YOU ARE BUYING:

COLOR:

Thanks .. Awaiting your full delivery name and address to Proceed asap.

Regards..

Sales Manager .

Pedro Victor

ELECTRONIC TRADERS LIMITED

Gopi Kris

Guys... Be careful.. These guys are from Nigeria and they post ads in OLX Quickr to grab money from innocent. I am not exception from this. They maintain a website to track your orders... at each tracking they will request you to deposit money.... Buy any goods which are geniune and don't loose your money to these frauds.. Purchase online only when they are trusted sites or familiar ones... Ignore or don't even try to attempt these kind of low cost stuffs.. Where do you get an product which cost 50K is sold in 25K...

Just think... it should be only a second hand product and not a new one... No companies give 50% discount rate if you buy in bulk in numbers... Maximum you get up to 2-5% discounts.. Think before you buy anything... See the product in person if you attempt to buy products through these sites (OLX QUickr).