Satheesh Kumar R N on 05 August 2011

Bag it today fraud offer of diamonds+blackberry

I received a call from bagittoday stating that I've been chosen as a winner for a promotional offer which includes anaira diamonds with rs.60000 + a blackberry storm phone only for rs.24999/-. The executive committed me that I can resell these diamonds and I'LL get the exact worth of that. Also, I can convert my purchase to emi as she will provide the details to my bank for the same of r.2083 for 12 months.And also that there is a moneyback guarantee for this offer, in case I dont get the full value of those diamonds. Looking at the options, I chose to go for this offer and I purchased it for rs.24999/-. I made the order on 17-06-2011 [thank you for your order. Your order ID is: 515. (Please note the order ID. No. For future reference.) You have made a credit card payment for an amount of rs 99.0 kindly give us 2-3 weeks for processing of your order. You will receive an email and a sms with your dispatch details soon. For any further assistance call us at 2424 or email us at @bagittoday.Com quoting the above mentioned order ID] almost two months had been passed now, when I spoke to their customer care, they informed me that my order is under hold. I also searched the internet for this type of fraud and have found that there are several incidents lodged by other victims on consumercourt.In and econsumercomplaints.Com I think strict action should be taken against such a fraud company and it should be shut down completely so that it doesn't loot more consumers. Please do the needful to stop such fraudulent activities of misinformation and cheating. Thanks and regards, satheesh kumar n

Bag It Today

Dear mr. Kumar

we have come across your online complaint registered on grahakseva.Com

please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and shall revert to you as soon as we get revert from them we shall get back to you.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

We value your association with bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.Com

we would request you to kindly mention this subject: online support whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

sachin

Bag It Today

Dear mr. Kumar

we have come across your online complaint registered on grahakseva.Com

this is with reference to your telecon held with one of our executive on 10-october-2011.

We would like to confirm you that now you do not have any issue against emi full resale value of diamonds and full mony back warranty.

Further we would also like to inform you that we will update you the status through your e-mail ID.

sachin

Nirantar Narain Singh

I ordered for a kitchen appliance combo of induction iron a pot and plastic containers.It costed me 2499 rs.What I got was a small induction stove with broken glass top a moulded pot a small iron which is available in 500 locally.It is just nothing but fraud .Why govt.Does not book these criminals.

Bagittoday

Dear mr.Singh

we have come across your online complaint registered on grahakseva.Com

please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to locate your order in the system and request you to kindly provide us with the following details:-

booking ID-

authentication code-

transaction ID-

email ID-

mobile no.-

Order no.-

On hearing from you we shall provide you with the status of your order.

madhurendra kumar shukla

Sakthi

I have also received call from bagittoday stating that I've been chosen as a winner for a bagittoday platinum offer which includes natural certified round diamonds worth 50000 and a aiptek projector worth 27990. I.E. Products worth 77990 at only 33499 (57% discount) and also get a giordano hi-end leather watch worth 5500 free and using platinum card I can do monthly one purchase worth of 1000 to 5000 for 36 months the executive committed me that I can resell these diamonds and I'LL get the exact worth of that. Also I can convert my purchase to emi as she will provide the details to my bank for the same of 33499 for 12 months. And also that there is a moneyback guarantee for this offer in case I don’t get the full value of those diamonds. Looking at the options I chose to go for this offer and I purchased it for rs.33499 /-. I made the order on 22-jun-2012

{email details

thanks for the shopping with us your order details as mentioned below.

You had recently availed an offer with following contents with us:

booking ID: amount (rs)

1017875609 34499/-

1.Natural round certified diamonds worth rs 50000 at only 34499 as delivery and get a aiptek projector and giordano hi-end leather watch absolutely free!.

Thank you once again for ordering with bag it today.}

I also searched the internet for this type of fraud and have found that there are several incidents lodged by other victims on consumercourt.In and econsumercomplaints.Com on bagtitoday diamond offer and its not worth of 50000 its just worth of 4000 only so immediately(23-jun-2012) I have asked customer care to cancel the order and also sent many mails to cancel order but no reply from them.

I have also given cancellation request in there website http:/Www.Bagittoday.Com/Complaints.Htm but no reply

Sultangoga