Neeraj Sharma on 04 August 2011

Complaint of whirlpool refrigerator

Sir, I have purchased new whirlpool refrigerator wpl 340 DLX prf tit from middle east traders 7, upper mall patiala on dated 28/7/2011 by the cash payment. But from the beginning first day from 28/7/11 the refrigerator does not work . The cooling is very low and ice does not freeze . The demo is failure and I complaint at the service center and my complaint no. Is ch 1211 . Till date refrigerator does not work. The service engineer come to our house and refill the gas but after that cooling is still low and ice does not freeze and now they taken the refrigerator to service center but I do not want the repaired fridge.I want to replace with brand new fridge because the fridge is defected from the very first day. Sir so please help me and replace it with new one. Please look in to the matter. With regards neeraj sharma # g - 58 majithia enclave patiala punjab mobile no - 8235

Lalita Tarika

I have purchased fridge in 2006. From 2006 to 2011 so many complaints have been done. Three times they taken to service station. Now a days its lying in the whirlpool authorized dealer M/S. Goel enterprices they are charging rs. 6000/ For repairing. Last year in july 2010 I have paid rs. 2700/- . Kindly see the problem in complaint register in your records. And help me what I can do for your whirlpool fridge. You either replace it or give me compansation please.

Lalita Tarika