Milan Keshavji Thakkar on 03 August 2011

Income tax refund not received

I have submitted my it return on 2009 vide acknowledgement no. 2684 at navanagar, hubli income tax office but till today I have not recd my it refund of rs.1155.00, with constant follow up also I have not recd the refund kindly help me.

Mrs. Pramila Gupta

My refund cheque has been dispatch in my address. But by mistake return. After that required the address proo & a/C statement & other things by income tax department. So al paper given in income tax department but still not re-dispatch my refun cheque.

D K Jain

My pan - is abepj2249p. The return was filled online .My refund for assesment year 2010-11 has been returned undelivered. The redispatch has not been done despite several verbal request at local ito office. Pl take up & advise me to whom I have to contact to get the refund order .

Priti Tripathi

My income tax refund was sent by post to my residence address but in the meantime I changed my house and so the cheque was returned back by the post man. I applied again giving an application in the income tax department in the month of february 2012 but still the return cheque is not received please help????? my pan no. Is akxpt0764f

D K Jain

My pan - is abepj2249p. My income tax refund was sent by post to my residence address but in the meantime I changed my house and so the cheque was returned back by the post man. Pl take up & advise me to whom I have to contact to get the refund order .

Santosh Pandurang Keer

My income tax return file allredy filing but refund not recived f.Y.2010-2011 why

Basanti Devi

Sir

I have not recieved the income tax refund rs.38570 for the assessment year 2011-2012 my pan .My pan is abfpd1314c e-return filing date 04-11-2012 acknowledgement no 312296970041111 I would request you to send the massage about my refund status