Sharda Ashok Motghare on 24 July 2011

3G mobile tower installation cheat

We saw an advertisement in lokmat daily newspaper dt 28-06-2011 abt requirement of plot/Agril land for installation of 3g mobile towers.For this we deposited rs 550/ As registration fees in sbi ac no-mr satish kumar 31645264824.Later on we got tower no, file no,batch no telephonically.As per agreement this agency offer an advance of rs 80lac for land & rs 70,000/-As monthly rent.After some days we receive a registration letter, a letter of terms & conditions.A girl executive frm this agency make a call for deposition of rs 000/ As 2% tax payment afterwhich they will release advance payment of rs 40 lac in our sbi ac no online within 1 hr.We deposited this much amt in state bank of india a/C no in the name of mr satish kumar 31645264824.Later on all executives cell no get switched off & no further communication is being done by this agency.Kind request to cease/Freeze s b I ac no 4824 satish kumar as early as possible to avoid further cheating to many individuals.

Sumanta Pal

Dear sir

I have more than super location for your install a tower. And I want to that. so i request you to contact on 9434331384. Nabagram Burdwan. And also a place Dankuni & Insura Hooghly.

I am wait for your response

thanks

email- rajuskpal@gmail.com

Baljeet Singh

Baljeet sigh

dear sir

i have more than 200 guj space in vill: sadopur post office- kakru ambala city i am interested in our village sir in our village we have two big tower so kindly approch me

i wait for responce

email:jasbir_chd@rediffmail.com

Akshay Raipure

Dear sir

I have more than super location for your install a tower. And I want to that. so i request you to contact my no 918237471775.

I am wait for your response

thanks

email- raipureakshay@rediffmail.com

S. Radhakrishnan

Beware of such cheats. Recently in many newspapers in Kerala a company calling itself Chroma Towers (they don't give their address or location and are not available on the net or in Google search) advertised for 500 sq ft space for towers. They say 45 lakhs advance and 70 000 monthly rent. But the owner has to get NOC from government. Also these agents get our land and sell the space to multiple companies and make at least 100 crore from each tower. So avoid these cheating agents. In spite of this it is amazing to see crazy people offering their land!

Rahul Verma

sir mai apne plot me tower lagwana chahta hu humare yaha network ki bhut hi problem hoti hai jis se logo ko bhut si paresaniyo ka samana karna padta hai kabhi kabhi emergency me kahi phone bhi nhi lagta hai mobile lekar idher udher ghumna padta hai is liye aap logo se gujaris hai ki aap log kripya hamare gaw me bhi tower ka bandubas kr de aap logo ki badi kripa hogi aur logo ko network problem se chutkara so please sir........ my contect no -07398107145

SudhirKumar Marik

respected sir i am sudhir kumar marik i have land available for tower installation of any company. Land size is 3500 sqr yrds. Location- dumka town) 05km from rly stn 02km from national highway and 01 km dumka court compound my address- hijla road purana dumka post- purana dumka dist. - dumka pin- 814110 (jharkhand) mobile no. 9437084641 7873299556 email- skmarikcisf@gmail.Com.