Satyendra Singh on 21 July 2011

Restarting problem in Samsung Wave 525

I purchased a samsumg mobile fone on 22nd december 2010 model gt s5253 name samsung wave525 worthrs 7500/= But within a week I discovered that hands free wasn't working so I went to service center nd it was repaired under warranty n then the charging jack nd headset jack stopped working ...then again I had 2 visit samsung care for the service .Now again the fon has a new problem infact various problems . Problems are given in details 1.Phone restarts on its own any time without nay notice 2.It hangs wen working on it . 3.Battery is not functioning upto the mark 4.It gets heated up very early even wen not in use or when under charging . Plzzz suggest me what should I do now...warranty will be getting over in few months ....

Mugdha

I have a problem relating to sos message setting. I am unable to solve by doing switch offf and again on. I am troubling lot due to this problem.How to remove this setting please tell me. Because due to this I have no network so I cant contact to anyone and at the same time no one can contact me.My model no ID samsung wave 525. So please give me reply urgently.

Pradeep

I'M facing same prob (restart) .

Nur Hossain

When I switch on my samsung wave 525 it just shows "bada" & " samsung" and again restart the phone.

Please help me. What can I do to solve this problem ?

Kishoth

The samr problem I too face in my mobile

Kishore

I also have same problem it is not well use for internet we use more then 2hour mean phone will automatically get restart

Jettus

Hey guys I bought a samsung wave 525.. on the first week I got the same problem ... near the same week ma phone lost its os ... hey guys plz help me how can I install new os in ma phn??

send ur suggestions to jettusj@gmail.Com... I'M waiting...