Varun Tekwani on 19 July 2011

Just dial cheating

In may 2011 I got a call from just dial. They told me about the reseller programme. They told me to provide the local business data. And for registration fee they told me to pay 15/- Rs I paid it from check. They gave me a login ID and password. I provided them all data. But until I DID not get any payment from their side. Whenever I cal.....they DID not pick the call nd disconnect the call varun tekwani (jaipur) M. 2501

Sumit Roy

Dear mr. Tekwani

at the outset we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We have gone through your concern of not receiving any response from our end and also not receiving any updates. We understand that the email ID registered with us has been incorrect and this has resulted in you not getting any communication by email . We note that our mr sharan r has taken your concern and has updated your email ID . We assure you that you that going forward you should get communications without any challenge.

I hope by now you must have received your audit report from mr sharan . We congratulate you on achieving 96% accuracy and would request you to maintain this accuracy level to ensure payments for the data contributed by you.

We look forward to more data contributions and also update our principal coordinator of any potential clients which you may like to refer for sales of products whereby you can earn larger payouts .

For any queries please feel free to write to mr. Sharan at his email ID sharanr@justdial.Com or call him at 0120-3910301 extension 3404 or you are always free to contact me for any further support.

Thanking you