Kengam V Lakshmaiah on 19 July 2011

I have paid LIC premium online but I have not received the e-receipt

I have paid premium online and though my net banking account is debited ( amount rs. ,274 /- Through ICICI bank on 18/07/2011 06:33 pm & bill no . 0725 ) , but I have not received the e-receipt . In LIC web site also not showing any receipt .

Sasha

Hi I have also experienced the same today . did u get the solution ? what did u do further

Sathya

Same case with me I paid on october 17th 2011 but till today I haven't received the receipt.

No response from LIC even after complaining

Kengam

After one week I got the response from LIC of ahmadabad branch . LIC person has explained that whenever we are paying the ammount . The amount will be transfer to third party and they will approach the LIC department for paying of all policies net paying . After that it will be appeared in your system or through mail . Please wait for 12-15 days then check your system .

Sowbagyalakshmi

I have also paid through net banking of my sbi ac amount debited in my account but still not received any receipt from LIC.But I got the msg from sbi your LIC premium paid successfully. But no response from LIC.

Ritz

Please follow the process to get LIC premium receipts online(images are also there)

http:/Paisatalks.Com/LIC-premium-receipts-online-step-by-step-process-with-images.Html

Ritz

Http:/Paisatalks.Com/LIC-premium-receipts-online-step-by-step-process-with-images.Html