Saibal Ganguly on 15 July 2011

Lost Tata Docomo sim card to be blocked

Sir, I have somehow lost my sim card no.8871179102 on 011. After thoroughly searching for the same, at home and at office, I finally contacted the customer care executive of tata docomo at their tel no.-- 198.Today ie.15/07/2011. The executive asked me questions about my last recharge amount and my documents submitted. As I DID not remember the last recharge amount, and he found my answer to his questions, incorrect, he directed me to lodge an fir with the local police station and to contact the nearest service providor of tata docomo with a copy of the fir. I lodged an fir with the kotwali police station, bhilainagar, and contacted the service provider office of tata docomo at gole market,vaishalinagar(opp - jalaram sweet shop).Whichis about 15 kms. Away from my residence, with a copy of the fir, my pan card and driving license. The lady sitting at the service centre talked very rudely and told me that since I DID not carry my photograph she will not block my lost card. I repeatedly requested her to help , lest someone may misuse the lost card,and told her that I have spent nearly one full day trying to get the lost card blocked and that my residence was far away from her office site, which I could locate after enquiring from a lot of people, but she continued with her rude manners and turned a deaf ear to my requests. Thereafter I once again called the customer care executive of the company at their tel no.-198 and requested for help but in vain. Kindly help me to get my lost sim card blocked so that it may not be misused by anyone. Thanx and best regards. Yours faithfully, s.Ganguly. 011. 19:45 hrs. C/O state bank of india bhilai main branch, sector-1, bhilainagar distt: durg(C.G.)

Rahul