Anonymous on 12 July 2011

GBTU didn't distribute scholarship to obc students

I am a student of psit college kanpur recognized from Gautam Buddh Technical University (GBTU).Each year we get a scholarship of 75000inr.But this year they distribute it among sc,st and general only.Obc students deprived of scholarship. Kindly help us. Thanking you

Aditya Jaiswal

Sir my scholar ship is showing on this website from last one year and I had not received that amount. Even I had gone to my college but they ayr saying that thay had not received any cheque or any amount so please kindly tell me that from wher I can get my scholarship.

Http:/Scholarship.Up.Nic.In/2010_11/Sch_stud_inst.Asp?dcode=10&cat=0&inst_code=petronage%20institute%20of%20mangement%20studies %20g.Noida

thanks and regards

aditya jaiswal

9310208333

Alok Kumar Pandey

Sir

I'M a b.Tech 2nd year(CIVIL engineering) student in "abhay memorial trust group of institutions" allahabad my first year scholarship sow on the internet but it is not transfered in my account.

I'M a general condidate please help me.....

thanking you

Sheetla Prasad Yadav

Dear sir

gbtu did not distribute scholership of mca 2010to 2011

Sheetla Prasad Yadav

Gbtu did not distribute scholership of mca 2010to 2011

Sachin Yadav

Sir my scholar ship(1 st year 2011-2012) is showing on this website from last one year and I had not received that amount. Even I had gone to my college but they are saying that that had not received any cheque or any amount so please kindly tell me that from where I can get my scholarship.

Sachin yadav

azad institute of engineering & technology

b.Tech

Deeksha Gupta

I M b tech 3rd yr student from kgec kanpur I didn't get fees back scholarship in 1st yr as well as 2nd yr also pls provide me the scholarship as soon as possible even I didn't get the scholarship in 2nd year also..