Anup Kumar Mishra on 11 July 2011

Regarding transfer from HP Gas to Indane

Respected sir/Madam, I has a gas connection in bhopal through hp gas service ( sunil general stores , mp nagar).I had to shift back to my home town deoria and now I wanted to transfer my connection back to deoria. Since , there is no hp gas agency in deoria , so I wanted to shift my connection to indane and I provided the issued transfer voucher to asha gas service ( indane dealer).They matched the corresponding doc. No. And the dealer code for checking the tv through the internet , but it shown as invalid document.So , the rejected my application . Now , I again contacted the hp dealer in bhopal but they behaved very badly. So , I contacted the hp consumer cell of bhopal and the lady there told me that if I have my tv with me , the dealer or the sales officer of deoria region can take a charge of 240 and reissue the connection. But when I talked to hp and indane sales officers in my region , they told that they do not know any such rule and my document should appear on internet for taking back the connection.Now , I registered a complaint again on the hp consumer cell and now the lady there started talking in bad behavior with me and said that she will not listen to my problems. I am into this since last 2 months and yet I haven't got the path for solution. Kindly help me.

Prasanna Dhamodharan

Respected sir/Madam

I has a gas connection in nagpur maharashtra through hp gas service (jai hind gas co).I had to shift back to my home town ramnad tamil nadu and now I wanted to transfer my connection back to ramnad.

Since there is no hp gas agency in ramnad so I wanted to shift my connection to indane and I provided the issued transfer voucher to indane gas agency in ramnad ( indane dealer).They matched the corresponding doc. No. And the dealer code for checking the tv through the internet but it shown as invalid document.So the rejected my application . I am into this since last 4 months and yet I haven't got the path for solution. Kindly help me.

Hemalata Sahoo

Respected sir/Madam

I has a gas connection in balasore odisha through hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal).Now I am staying at haldipada my home town I want to transfer my connection to haldipada.

Since there is no hp gas agency in haldipada so I want to shift my connection to indane for nearest and easy to take delivery and my nearest indane gas distributor is(M/S-basta indane gramin vitarak baharda basta) I had told my hp gas distributor(manharlal kanaiyalal)please issue me a dbc he told me no dbc should be issue to you than I told him if woun't issue me a dbc please trasfer my connection from hp gas to indane gas but he told me there have no provision to transfer from hp gas to indane gas.

Therefore I request you to kindly help me and do needfull.

Regard's:-