Ashok Kumar Kushwaha on 10 July 2011

What is Pacl india limited? A fraud

Hello,sir my name is ashok kumar kuashwaha belong to dist-rewari I am working,in pacl as a field officer rank, my last year bussnesh is 0.00 and I am a target achiever.But I am not satisfied this company. This company is not registered to irda ,is it govt undertaking? the pacl india ltd is the government undertaking or private. If investors loss them money the govt will take response or not. Please send me the information quick as possible.What is the guarantee for our investment?please send me the information quick as possible.My email ID is @gmail.Com and my cell number is 6191 I am waiting for reply. Thanks comments

Brajesh

Es prakar ke frod company me join karke apni character kharab karna hai kya?

Abdul

I have invested 75000 in this company some one is talking bad about this company. Pls give proper idea about this company

Kamal Kumar

Ye ek bahut achi company h and aaj tak meri knowledge me 12.5% interst koi company nhi deti

Kapil Pandit

Bhaiyo mene ye company 12 june 2012 ko join ki thi. Or mera 1st commision 3 months ho chuke they ab tk nhi aya tha to muje tension ho rhi thi k mene company ko itne agent or policy de diye h or mera commision ab tk nhi aya. Pr 13 sep ko muje mere senior ki call aa gyi thi k mera 1st check office mein aa chuka h or jb marzi aa kr le jao. To mere sare dought dur ho gye h pr mene apne sare relatives ki policy is company mei kr rkhi h or muje boht dar sa lga rehta h k agr kal ye company bhag gyi to sb k sb muje pakdenge.

Raghu Nadhan

Why there is a series of crime branch raids.Recently KOLLAM OFFICE KERALA has been raided by crime branch KERALA and suspended all the activities of the company in KERALA. Can you say the real reason behind all the raids. A simple answer that the company is genuine only will not serve the query. Is it because of the case in in the supreme court? What will be future of the company if the apex court turn against the company like in the case of SAHARA?

Raghu Nadhan

ITEM NO.101-PH COURT NO.6 SECTION XV S U P R E M E C O U R T O F I N D I A RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS CIVIL APPEAL NO(s). 6753-6754 OF 2004 SECURITIES & EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA Appellant (s) VERSUS PACL INDIA LTD. & ORS. Respondent(s) (With appln(s) for directions and permission to place addl. documents on record and impleadment and early hearing and permission to file additional affidavit and with office report) WITH CIVIL APPEAL NO.2864/2006 (With appln.(s) for stay and office report) Date: 26/02/2013 These Appeals were called on for hearing today. CIVIL APPEAL NO.2864/2006- dismissed CIVIL APPEAL NOS. 6753-6754/2004- allowed.

PL.SEE THIS.

Can any of the company officers explain it in detail.