Jitendra Kumar Dubey on 09 July 2011

Envision BPO Services Group fraud for job

Sir my sellf jitendra kumar dubey.I coming from katni(M.P.)For job propus in delhi.This I lived in shakar pur raksha bahavan delhi.Sir envision group person mr.Akshay 5000 r.S. Money giving to me ki job teri lagawa dounga jisme 2000 basic+incentaive but this person not provied any job and this person says ki tu mera yeaha kaam kar par baad mein pata chala ki isne 5000 basic bola jiske karan mein manaki ya ki itne mein sevive nahi kar paauonga to wo mmera 15 DI ka money bhi return nahi kar raha hai or 5000 bhi vapus nahi kar raha hai.Jo bob ki baat hui wo bhi nahi dila raha hai or latka raha hai .Pls sir mera money mushe hi nahi de raha hai.Sir ps help me.Sir quick action lijiye.

Ashish

Hi I am a media person. Pl contact me..8860366622

Ena Sharma

I dnt hv any prob from the envison. And me also paid 2000 and M doin job prfectly mera sggestion to ye h hm jb delhi me new ate h to to hmare pas koi choice ni hoti or na hi job to hmne yha amount dekar job bhi pai or exp bhi amount itna bda ni hota jo hm kisi ko glt bole atlist hm stend to ho jate h envision bhut acha kam kr rha h or ap khud sochiye agr ye fake hoti iski 12 branch na hoti ye itni progress na krta pta ni logo kya prov h dusro se jo ye sb bolte or vese bhi kuch chije asi hoti jinhe kuch log like krte h or kuch unlike to its desnt meen that its fake ok kam vo kro jo tumhe psnd aye others ki bato jane se koi profit ni others to kbhi kisi ka profit ni sochte if u wanna ask to me about the envision then u cn tok me y mail ID -ena.Sharma5@gmail.Com

Rishi

I would like to ask grahek sewa what they have done about the complaints since last almost one year. Envision is looting people out of their valuable money every new second. But no action has been taken by the institution. We would request you to hear the words of the helpless people and do something fruitful so that we can then trust grahaksewva and its intention. Thanks!!

Ashok

I am looted of my hard earned rs 1500/- Today itself. I wish I would have read this article at least once before going there. Those crooks do it in a very planned manner so that everything looks so real (will ask you questions would even arrnage telephonic interview with their gang member). Humble request don't get trapped by their english and convincing skills. They seem professional in the business of looting.

A gentle suggestion: 'there are lot of genuine companies who don't ask even for a single penny from you. So please guys go for them and don't trust a company asking for money. As no genuine company ever does so.'

I wish our govn. Could do someothing for poor and unemployed to deroot such corrupt foul players like envision. Such damn firms should be crushed to save lot many sacred poor souls.....

envision crooks - why don't you think that you also have a family and how they will do good when people are abusing you for your deeds. Moreover what you would have to answer at the court of god!! 'only death is permanent you fools!! so for your temporory lives don't make others die you goons'

Sachin

Envision bpo services in noida sec 27 (bhvani market)is totally froud consultancy.

Shivkesh

I am shivkesh I have registered to envision bpo sec 27 bhavani mkt I give him rs.2000 for the job but did not give the job me and neither refund my money.