Amit Sharma on 30 May 2014

Chehra pehchano fraud contest

CHEHRA PEHCHANO CONTEST advertised on CINEMA tv channel and published in NBT newspaper is fraud. i saw an ad on cinema tv and answered the correct answer. then after 2 days someone called me and told me that i have won the first prize which is a TATA safari. he told me you can take either my prize or cash equivelent to that. i asked for cash, then he told me to deposit 8000 rs in his SBI bank account no: 3555 A/C holder's name: Ramesh Sreewastav. after that when i called them then they told me to submit more amount and promised me to transfer my 12 lacs rupees into my account. which i didn't bcz i felt that it was a fraud. they tell that they are situtated in ASSAM , guwahati. please never deposit even a single rupee in their account. Channels should not publish their advertisements. kindly help me. thank you i got calls from these numbers: 578, 7155 my name: Amit Sharma contact no: 8063

Nilesh Ekbote

On the same incident Today i have got a call from one Mobile No.: - 7541875289 Mr. Dharmendra Says i calling from Tata Motors (Jamshedpur) & you have got selected for Prize cash(Rs. 12 Lacs) / car (Safari). For that you have to registered & it will be charged around Rs. 7000/- which should be transferred on S.B.I. Account No: - 33706486812 (Sachin Kumar).

Guys whenever you will got a call for this kind of subject saying "You got selected for prize" etc etc.... go to Google & just verify it is FROD / Scam.

Ravinder Kumar

dosto bilkul same mere sathe bhee aisa hii huwa main ek din vip news dekh raha tha us pr add aya Chehra pehchano contest to manee reply kiya to 15-20 din bad mere phone pr ek call aaye our bola k aap tata safari jeet gayee ho aap cash langee ya gadee to mane bola ke mujhee cash de do to wo bole k aap ko 12000 Rs pay karne padnge mane bola k aap usmee(12 lak me se) se kat kr bake k pasee de to bole nahe wo pase aapke account me jayngee to manee kaha k theek aap mujhee apnee branch ka addresh do bolte ha k hamaree branch sirf kolkata me he ha or nahee mane kaha theek ha main pahelee aapke bare me inquarey karunga uske bad main aapko pasee dunga To bolte ha ke sir hum to Media wale hum jhuth nahee bolonge mane kaha theek aap mere ko 3 baje k baad phone karoo pahele main aapke detail check karta hu uske bad pasee de deta hu mane check kiya wo faurad thee or unka aaj tak koi phone nahi aaya

Mere khyal se isme ye channel wale bhe maile hote hain to unke upper bhee kaish karna chayee..