Rushabh Parekh on 04 March 2014

Miscredit charges in vodafone bill for month feb-2014

Vodafone no. 6892 This is regarding Vodafone bill for feb-2014. They have specified an added component specifying miscredit charges of Rs. 6/-. When contacted customer care and nodal officer on 4th march 2014 , they specified that the charges were added in the bill because of the continuous messages regarding activation and deactivation of 3g services. When I replied that the services from their side did not activate within the stipulated time , they simply rejected my claim and said that the amount has been correctly added to my bill. I explained in detail that 299 3g plan did not activate for the first time, as a result I had sent a message of 650 3g which got activated, but as I didn't wanted the plan, I deactivated it and again activated 650 3g. The plan again did not activate. As a result I sent activation plans again and again. When I asked the nodal officer whether providing the services or not comes in their scope, they simply said that it is not their problem and they have billed correctly .

Vel India

Hi Rushabh Parekh

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your current and alternate contact numbers in the following link and we will help resolve your concerns. https://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/h2h.aspx?h2hid=p03lb02edbiz5dd1

Rekha Kumari

8 Miscredit charges 100.00 - -

9 Subtotal 555.9 - -

10 Tax 77.83 - -

Total 633.73 0.0 0.0

MY no. is 9953976768 I also facing the same issue kindly explain what is this miscredit charges of Rs. 100/-.