Dipak Dhanwani on 01 November 2013

Wrong Charges for Value Added Services by Reliance

Sir, I am fed up of registering complaints again & again repeatedly with you against Reliance Communication Prepaid. 1. This time they have deducted Rs. 30 (VAS JUMPGAMES) on 013. 2. Deducted Second time Rs. 30 (VAS JUMPGAMES) on 013. 3. Deducted Third time Rs. 30 (VAS IIST VP PACK) on 013. 4. Deducted 4th time Rs. 15 (VAS MY CRBT DUMMY) on31-10-2013. 5. Deducted 5TH time Rs. 30 (VAS CRBT PREPAID) on 013. TOTAL AMOUNT DEDUCTED : RS. 135 / - IN 50 days alone. before that also some Rs. -100 have been deducted wrongly, so my total loss is Rs. 220- 250 Rs. Already Earlier also i have registered complaint against same with your website. I have not subscribed any of above services, then why co. has deducted charges. It is very difficult to get in touch with customer care executive When ever i will get a chance, i will port out of your company. & move to Idea or Vodafone. I will also spread this matter on social media. Reliance sucks , it is "chor company"

Reliance Communications

Dear Customer

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare