Harsh Singal on 20 June 2011

Booking of gas cylinder at Avtar Gas Agency, Ludhiana is a pain

I am a LPG consumer in Ludhiana under dealer Avtar Gas Agency. This agency is behaving like monopoly and as if the owner of the IOC. No one can book gas refilling through automatic telephone booking and manual booking always busy. When contacted Mr. Handa (Owner of this agency) – he replies that he is not spare enough to work for regularize telephone booking. I feel, that he is busy, but all his customers are free to spend time by standing in queue. Even after booking, they commit to deliver the cylinder within 20 days, but in last five years, not even a single time they have delivered it in time. I think, nobody in IOC is checking his records and he is independent enough to issue such statements. Above incident took place on 21-06-2011 at .00, when I visited office of the agency after trying almost 10 times to book the cylinder through phone. Telephone booking no is 9723 Anybody can try on it and it will work only before or after office hours. Harsh Singal 9993 customer no. 8421

Rajesh Dogra

The comments of mr. Harsh are absolutely correct.

The agency should be closed down and the customers be shifted to some newly appointed distributor for this area.

The complaint is genuine one I fully endorse it.

Rajesh dogra

N.c.ray

I am fully agree with the inadequate response / Service of avtar gass agencies.It needs lot of correction and improvement. I visited once or twice of this office and observed that lot of peoples are standing with their complaints and are not getting proper solutions .