Brijesh Bhalkar on 08 October 2013

Aspro Trading Solutions Giant Fraudulents

I am Brijesh Bhalkar from Solapur. I had taken a Form Filling in the month of June 013, for which i had paid INR 00/- to them through ICICI Bank Cheque no. 254. They had provided me work in the month of July 2013 and they have terminated my slot saying that i am not eligible for the payment. Also i asked for a rework but they have never replied and they are asking for more money. And when i denied for any payment than they started abusing me. I had enquired their base and i came to know that they have already done several fraud activity in Jamshedpur with some other name and they are wanted over there. Now they are exploring the same in Delhi NCR, They use to convince the clients and ask them to sign up and they will give you a very good support in future and when the signup done than they just give you a very tough data with special characters so that no one will achieve the target and the center gets terminated. They will convince you saying that it is a very creamy project and you will earn a handsome amount after sign ups. But after one month they will terminate your slot by showing several quality parameters. They will also show you some references which are their in-house one where they use to release the invoices through which they trap the peoples, but actually these centers don't have any work to be done and they use to process the same data all over again. There will be same data which they use to spread in the entire globe with different id numbers. These are all crabs which they are running with different names and locations and through which people like us become fool.