Jayanta Pramanik on 29 September 2013

Datawind poor service and customer care

Dear Sir, I purchased Datawind tablet (Ubislate 7C+) and received my item in June 013. From very beginning (say after 1 month) it started to show poor touch sensitivity. Now very frequently it does not respond to any touch for a long time. In a recent case I could not shutdown the tablet for last one day as the I could not press OK button on shutdown popup screen. Where is the service centre in KOLKATA AREA of Datawind ? They did not respond over phone (+91 588) and another number was blocked. I have no idea how can I contact with them. I think this is a cheating case with the customers who kept rely on DATAWIND and they simply broke the trust of customers. I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO IN KOLKATA TO GET THE SERVICE ON BEHALF OF DATAWIND INC. THE MAKER OF UBISLATE 7C+ MODEL ????? If I don't get any service then I would put my demand to DATAWIND - the maker of Ubislate 7C+, to return my money Rs. 4500 + Phone call charge - Rs 500. = TOTAL Indian Rupees (Rs.) 0.00 Thanks and regards. Jayanta Pramanik Contact : +91 5456 EMail - @gmail.com

DatawindInnovationsPvt.Ltd. OfficialResponse

Dear Jayanta

Your query has been forwarded to concern department and issue will get resolved soon.

Datawind Innovations .

Jayanta Pramanik

Hello

My Ubislate 7C+ booking ID is "PM9967F".

Please do let me inform where I should go to make it correct? It is now TWO days I could not be able to shut it down. Because it did not respond to touch. What is the technical problem I can not understand.

Either replace my device or please tell me the address of your service centre in KOLKATA West Bengal.

Jayanta Pramanik and Prasanta Pramanik

Contact s : 9874185456 and 9830811246

Email : jayanta.pramanik@gmail.com

Jayanta Pramanik

Hi ALL

The issue of my tablet of NOT working properly is NOT resolved at all. No person called me from Datawind customer care. All these are fuss. This is nothing like cheating with customers. 3 months after purchasing tablet when it is NOT working no customer care was provided from Datawind. Even after repeatedly informing them from this website (www.grahakseva.com).

I will suggest all probable customers please never go for Datawind TABLET PCs. These are below standard and having poor customer service record.