Arun Kumar Goel on 19 June 2011

Kent water purifier complaint

My appliance is not working. I am complaining for last one month but in vain. Company is not giving complaint number.

Sanjay Burnwal

I have bought kent mineral ro grand+ one and half year ago. It worked well few months but soon and after problem started and now it the purifier get choked very frequently(30-40 days). And I complain to service center a guy(nirmal) come after few days(2-6 days) and repairs it and ask for change filter and ro. He has changes ro 3 times sedimentry filter twice in 16 months but the company claim that ro should be change in 24 months. Every time he ask for change some parts and charge money for that. Yesterday I saw that he has also detached some part(post carbon and I dont know the name) inside of purifier. When I asked him he said there is no use of that part. We are completely fed up with this purifier. I dont know to whom I approach to get the honest service. Please help me asap to resolve my problem.

Details-

name- sanjay burnwal

address- street no. 1 uttrayan amrai durgapur-713203 (w.B.)

Contact no- 8101115835

poduct- kent grand+

serial no-kr110210620

Kent Ro Systems Ltd.

Hi sanjay

thank you for bringing this to our notice. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'LL get in touch with you asap to address your concern.

team kent

Prashant

2nd problem in a year. And always things happen in same sequence a guy change a part (motor this time) within a weak another issue arise from no where. This time even if you switch off water will seep. Now the guy is saying change that part also (part name gv cost 650).

If kent is not involved in the day light cheating can he publish these things:

1) what is average life of important parts like pump.

2) what is the guanine price of all parts.

3) what is average maintenance cost of a system. I hope not a price of new system within 2 years.

4) how to complaint about these guys who is practicing unethical pratice of disturbing another part while changing one.

prashant

pgauraviitk@gmail.Com

KentRo SystemsLtd.

Hi Prashant

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'll get in touch with you ASAP to address your concern.

Team Kent

Prashant Gaurav

Hi have already mailed my information no action yet.

Prashant

9886640811

Manas Kacker

This is a complaint regarding the atrocious service delivered to me by KENT CARE(victoria street-LUCKNOW-U.P)

i have been calling them but i did not got any response from past 3 months.

i called them 15-6-2013 as my Kent super stopped working

And the fault was the plug was malfunctioning and the guy instead of changing the plug removed the plug from the wires and

has attached it into the live plughole

This type of horrid service is disgraceful and will ruin the name of KENT and i want to complaint about it

My KENT SUPER + was purchased on 11-10-2012

No service is yet provided

The serial no. is KR120826018