Shirsendu Sarkar on 09 August 2013

BSNL non delivery of telephonic bill

Dear Sir, I Shirsendu Sarkar, formally lodge complaint through this channel for non-received of Telephonic Bill for the month of June 013. Regarding the issue, I have talked with my local Postman as well as Local BSNL Exch Payradanga and both admitted that most of the telephonic bill for the month of June 2013 not been served yet and it is not the first occasion. Very early of this year, January 013, nobody of Payradanga consumers was able to manager BSNL telephonic bill. -- It is completely unacceptable that telephonic bill not been served properly and timely but as a valued and responsible customer, I always make payment well in advanced before due date. If DOT is capable to do anything now do it soon. Time is running out and please be pro-active rather forward it to BSNL only. In earlier occasion, DOT fail to act properly. If DOT is a grievance redressal authority, then it should function with dignity. I did not have very satisfactory response in earlier occasions. DOT also being requested that issue can not be stood PENDING for indefinite period rather redresss it within time. Thanking you and view the tailing mail where I raised my concern. With best regards, Shirsendu Sarkar ---- From: @live.com To: subrataa.sen@gmail.com; @gmail.com CC: gmksnwb@gmail.com; @bsnl.co.in Subject: Bill for the month of June yet to be received either E-mail or Manual Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 13:26:52 0000 Dear Sir, I Shirsendu Sarkar, regretting to inform you that till date the Bill for the month of June 013, yet to be received either through registered E-mail or by post. As per terms and condition bill should be received in both ways but fail to understand why till date, none of the way it has been sent from BSNL. I do hope, after ongoing my raising concern, matter will be properly dealt with care and arrange sending the Bill for the month of June 2013 in both ways. For your kind information, it is not the first instance and now BSNL should be careful of its customers. Thanking you and expecting it will dispatch soon. With best regards, Shirsendu Sarkar 868) Local Exch--Payradanga, Customer Id: 2350 Billing Account Number--- 3618 NUTAN GOPALPUR. P.O-PRITINAGAR. Area-- Payradanga Main Exch--Ranaghat, SSA---Krishnangar, Nadia, 1247