Susanta Kumar Bhattacharjee on 18 June 2011

Reliance Infratel mobile network tower not installed

I would like to draw your kind attention to the following facts – mr.Deepak agarwal has introduced himself as a branch manager, reliance infratel ltd., B-17, vishal tower, uttam nagar, distakcenter, new delhi – 110084,ph.No – /01. He has called on me in the month of may’11 and offered reliance network mobile tower installation at my house. I feel myself very much impressed with this offer and feel proud to be a partner of a reputed organisation. Mr.Agarwal has asked me to send all the documents (photocopies) of ownership of house to his new delhi address.After that mr.Agarwal has sent us scan copies of the approval letter with case ID no. Rel/Gw9/67h. Now mr.Agarwal has asked me to deposit rs. 00/- To mr. Vishal lot at punjab national bank a/C no. 5905 at nangloibranch,n.Delhi – 0041 for registration and rs. One lakh towards insurance purpose. So I have deposited the said amount. Now I am not getting any reply and not able to contact with mr.Agarwal e-mail: reliance.Gahlot@gmail.Com. So you are requested to look into this matter s.K.Bhattacharjee address – 739 new sitaramdera, po – agrico,jamshedpur – 09., Jharkhand. Ph – 3739 (r)

Manoj Markande

Dear sir

subject -- tower installation in my area

I am manoj markande. I am really interested to install mobile tower of any company on roof of my house for any mobile network tower.

It is very and very network problem in my village. Please any network tower install in my area.

Please contect me:-

mobile no. +91 8827811160

7879571557

7828479589

my email - manojmarkande@gmail.Com

discription: big plat in my place

my address - name- manoj markande from (villege-bagtarai ward no.-20 house no.-132 po- dilapahari taluka-rajnandgaon dist-rajnandgaon state-chhattisgarh pin no. -491441)

area-- (is a large pond near my house. Pond in the temple which is white in color and has two mango trees.)

Mrinal Dey

Land available for install mobil tower in west bengal burdwan at gangpur station