Sachin Fulari on 04 July 2013

About My NOC from Bajaj Finance

KA. BFL Team, I bought a new Bajaj discover bike and Bajaj finance financed me for the same and I have paid all the installments on before specified time as on 29th Sep 2... As on 29th Sep 2012 Rajyog Service, Aurangabad Mr. Rajesh Sable & Team came at my house and told me if you foreclose your two wheeler loan, We will give you discount as a PI waiver amt. & he was send me proposal xls file or the same... As they said I have paid all foreclose amt. Rs. 30/- against my all due amt. + Cheque Bounce charges and he committed You will be receive your NOC within next 15 days, But still I have not received NOC, 10 months are over... I have mailed many more times to BFL & Rajesh Sable for the same, But still no reply from them, So please reply this is my last warning mail for you... Today anyone called me from 2828 & said you have to paid Rs.5000/- and then only we will give you NOC... I will not paid a single rupees, and I need my NOC within next 15 days, Unless I will resister a complaint in Consumer Court against Bajaj Finace Ltd. Find enclosed attachment of Rajesh Sable's Mail, Loan Foreclose Proposal xls File, and Scanned Foreclose Amt. in penalty waiver receipts... My Big harassment going on by Bajaj Finace Team... So, reply positively...

Bajaj FinservLending

Dear Customer

For queries related to auto loans please call 1800 209 2235 or you can write to – bflcustomercare@bajajauto.co.in

With regards