Vineet Hans on 17 June 2011

BPTP cancellation of floor after paying 80% of total amount

I have purchased a floor in sector 81 faridabad from bptp in their project park 81 customer ID:be 5/19 vineet hans .I have already paid 3.43 out of 32 lacs .They have made the last demand of 7 lacs in jan 2011 but there was some shortage of funds with me so I have nt paid and I have arranged the funds in march and contact them to take my cheque but from that I am going their office on daily basis not body is taking care of me and not taking the demand they r saying that my floor is cancelled .I am also ready to pay intrest also.But they r not listening.How can they cancel the plot as I have given 80% of payment. Pls help me to come out from this problem.

Vidya Sagar

They can not do like that read the agreement carefully and write letter and send thr. Registered post.

After 3 letter lodge the case.

Sagar

Prashant

Immediately send notices to them. Do not waste time. They cannot cancel in this way. As per agreement they have to send final notice with 1 month grace period before cancellation.

Rishi

This is really unjustified..please share your contact details ..

Vineet Hans

@Rishi

mob no:9654040010

email: vikesh_satija@yahoo.Co.In

Lalita

Project park 81 faridabad. I have also paid 2 installments . But the allotment has been cancelled. Do tell me the way out. As the property prices are very high now

Poonam

Please appraise the status of the cancellation. My property also has been cancelled and no one is listening inspite of my repeated mails & visits.

Have u approached any consumer court?

pl share.