Sushil Kumar Gupta on 16 June 2011

Plot registration & free hold charges by Kanpur Development Authority

I have alloted a plot of 150 sqm in highway city scheme of kda in 2008 @ rs.4000/Sqm in lottery. I paid the balance amount on 2008 (within 1 month of allotment). After that I DID not get any acknowledgement for receipt of full payment by kda nor any information to get the plot registered. I visited there many times but always informed that the registry is not being done at present due to no orders from government. Now on 2011 I again visited for getting the plot registered. Now I am being informed that the circle rates are increased from rs.4000/Sqm to rs.8000/Sqm & you have to pay free hold & registry charges accordingly. This will lead me for an extra payment of around rs.90000. My concern is that why should I get the plot registered at present rate when I purchased the same at rs.4000/Sqm & paid full amount within the kda deadlines. Kindly help me so that I can get my plot registered at the purchased rates.

Pravendra Prakash

I wish to purchase a kda plot near bye kalyanpur kda jawaharpuram etc in kanpur.

Interested persons can contact me at o9420472878 or through e mail address given above.

Pravendra Prakash

I wish to purchase a plot in awas vikas kalyanpur kanpur.

Rachna

I want buying a house of kda by instolment

Pawan Agarwal

I wish to purchase a plot & bilt house 200 yards in kanpur.Nterested persons can contact me at o9450550337or through e mail address given above.

Gaurav Shukla

Mai 1st partu se 63sq mtr ka plot kharidna chahta hu. Pl mujhe registry aur free charges bataye. Plot ki cost hai 365400.00 without black aur jun 2009 ka allotment hai . Us samay land rate 5600/Sq mtr tha.

Ravi Kant