Pradip Das on 03 May 2011

No online tracking by Shree anjani courier services (p) ltd.

The courier co. Decleared themselvs an iso 9001:2008 certified company, they also claimed online tracking system is available their website. Website address is http:/Www.Shreeanjanicourier.Com here I complain against airway bill number 5962 which has been booked from delhi office on 28-apr-2011 for kolkata 002, several times I tried online tracking to find out latest position, but it still has been showing "no item found", lastly I have contacted delhi office thay said that item already reched in calcutta very that date, their kolkata office 9,lal bazar street, 2nd floor, mercantile bldg., A'block, kolkata. Ro manager : mr.Rajeshbhai mobile : 9686 tel : 6193 tel : 1661 also agreed with this & they given a mobile no.8100159868 of a person who is responsible to deliver this, I have contacted this person and asking about this consignment, the person told me that they receive 29th april'11 evening and he confirmed me that the article must be deliver yesterday I.E.02nd may'2011 within 5.00 pm. Unfortunately it was not happened. When I am tring to contact this person, he misbehave with me and he also said that he not liable to deliver this. There after I informed their h.O. & Talked with mr. Ashokbhai (one of the director of this company ) on mobile :09377303334, he advised me to contact mr.Rajeshbhai mobile : 9686 and he also told me to ontact today after 1.00 a.M., Today I several time tried to contact him but failure, mr.Rajeshbhai (ro manager - kolkata) was already informed todays morning, but he never tried to shortedout this matter. Now I am facing a very big trouble with this, article till not reached to me, I looses big much of amount and time also for this particular reason. I claim damarage money from this company rs.5,00,000/- (Rupees five lacs) who are fully responsible for this. And I request you to take a action immediately against this type of courier company, who always tring to cheat common public very easly.

Francis

Faltu courier service

Jayanta Mahapatra

My courier not received to day my home at orissa I am send by courier 17/04/12 at daman branch doc.No- 36512221.

Nitin Pandit

I have sent my parcel on 11/05/12 & for tracking it I am

trying from 12/05/12 4.00 pm till date 12.30 pm but I am not getting any satisfactory result.

Nitin Pandit

I have sent my parcel on 11/05/12 & for tracking it I am

trying from 12/05/12 4.00 pm till date I.E.13/05/12 at12.30 pm but I am not getting any satisfactory result.

Pratik Shah

Shree anjani courier company was giving very good service I M enjoing itr from last 5 years. Never I got any compain

Hemang Bhatt

Please provide the on line traking