Rachaconda Madhu Sai on 14 June 2011

Spice M9000 mobile delivered by Homeshop18 is defective

I have bought Spice M9000 (projector mobile ) from home shop 18 may 22 2011 and received it after a week (they say its a fast shipping product and will be delivered in 2 days) anyways the products was defective the adjust button was not working and straight away they asked me to go the service center and as a good indian I followed, when I asked in service center they said they cannot replace it I have to send it back to the comapny (homeshop18) where I bought it from, so I called cutomer service again and they asked me to pack it and send it back to them so I DID and they after 10 days I received another phone and guess what the focus button was working fine in this phone but as sson as I connect to the charger the phone switches off now its gone worse its not charging at all, and the fm as well as mobile doest not work no matter what you do , I think homeshop18 is sending these defective products delibretely thinking that they (customer) will get fedup and stop returning the product (thats what happened in my case). Such big companies how can they do things like these please I request do not buy from homeshop18 or the spice mobiles. Rachaconda madhu sai user ID: rachaconda@gmail.Com(6338061)

Sachin Gupta

I M not satisfied with your mob. Phone . I was buy mob . In date 8.7.2011 my problm is that my phone r shoing again 2 head fhone join help me

Bhushana

Bekar mobile hai

Jitendra Gupta

I have bought spice m9000 (projector mobile ) from home shop 18 may 22 2011 and received it after a week (they say its a fast shipping product and will be delivered in 2 days) anyways the products was defective the adjust button was not working and straight away they asked me to go the service center and as a good indian I followed when I asked in service center they said they cannot replace it I have to send it back to the comapny (homeshop18) where I bought it from so I called cutomer service again and they asked me to pack it and send it back to them so I did and they after 10 days I received another phone and guess what the focus button was working fine in this phone but as sson as I connect to the charger the phone switches off now its gone worse its not charging at all and the fm as well as mobile doest not work no matter what you do I think homeshop18 is sending these defective products delibretely thinking that they (customer) will get fedup and stop returning the product (thats what happened in my case).

Rajkumar Mourya