P Kumar on 22 April 2013

Sriram Finance two wheeler loan issue

Hi all, This to infrom you all, i took a two wheller loan in sriram finance were in vandalour zoo, on 28th of jan i took a delivery of bike, the executive of sriram finance who came there and told me that your due amount will start from march, why because my monthy due date is on 6th of every month, so there was only 8 day's time , so executive told me you dont want to pay for feb., month, i given 3 cheques without mentioned date, without informing me they droped my cheque, and it was bounced,,so kindly do need full to reverse my late fee, becoz of this my cibil rating were spoiled COMPANY NAME - SRIRAM FINANCE BRACH - TAMBARAM MOB NO - 5066

Ramesh Ngl

I also met same issue.i bought one bike in Honda with finance in shriram finance.my due date 7th for every month.i have given 5 blank check to Shriram. unfortunately i wrongly signed so check bounced due to sign differ then they were collecting 500 fees. that's ok. i suddenly i pay my due amount after my check bounced.they were calculating interest for late payment. ok i did`t get upset.i realized that ok its my fault.after that i requested them that "i might be signed differ in remaining check so please give it to me i will give another checks with suitable signature".but they were not ready.if they will give means they will collect Rs.750 from me.also they were not ready to accept my cash payment for the remaining due.i knew remaining checks were signed differ. also they told me if two check bounced then only they can accept cash payment.if it happens means i will loose another 500rs for remaining check.even i decided to go bank to change my password my bank branch placed in Chennai. now i am living in nagercoil. My bank branch has only authority to change my sign.leave it all.they were not treat us customer.they are dominating all the way. they didn't suggest any alternative way to solve this issue. i paralyzed this issue.COMPANY NAME - SHRIRAM FINANCE BRACH - NAGERCOIL -