Srinivas Gorityala on 11 June 2011

Coca cola award winning message, I need to verify it

I got message from 6726 as my mobile number has won 500,000gbp from coca-cola award uk,for claim send your details to dr.Shaun philip Is it believable or not?why I got this message from the 9711546726?so, I need to verify the message is true or false?

Makkhan Lal Kaushal

I received a message that my mobile number have won

coca cola cola award you have toreceive your wining prize and car

I am wating reply for your award

mob.No.7309054777 from 17.A ramanandnagar allahpur allahabad up 211006

plese sent in address

Nilambar Mahapatra

I got a meessage from +918802208132 that I won 1.6 crore from coca cola awards india/Uk my ph. No. Is +91 7377620486

is it true or false please send me your answer......

Harish

Don't cheat people by sending the message that u win _______ amount we complaint to police because ur branded company

Velchand Patel

I got measage I have won pound 300 000 today myobile no +96599352681 tell me what I have to do to collect the money

Dilip Jadhav

Sir I got a mail and say you email ID has won 500 000gpb coca cola award 2012 (uk) maine apana name aur meri jankari maine bheti ti magar wo paise magate hai. Kahate hai ki apako regitration free custom duti charge dena padega kya hai hasaliyat hai ki fake email hai . Please help me my no. 09970266235

Ashish

I got a message in my mail I D that u win prize of 1000000$ from coca cola uk and pay custom duty rs. 10500/- What should I do