Sushmita Singh on 16 March 2013

Tata docomo e-bill statement for Photon

Re: TATA DOCOMO E-Bill Statement for FEB 13 (Account No. 443) - Very Slow Speed - TATA PHOTON NUMBER 8460 -M11540735 - complaints ref# 6721 & 8277 (Unresolve d Issues) Sushmita Singh 7:54 PM (1 minute ago) to bill, listen Hello Team, Can you please tell me on what basis I am still getting bills for my Tata photon Broadband connection when it was already been dissconnected on Jan'13 ??????? From past six months I am continuosly complainting about low speed of this broadband connection but in vain. I have been tired of listening that it cannot be resolved because of poor network of Tata Photon in my area from your Tata Photon Customer Care, Network Technical Team and Area Technical Executive. And, from past six months I am continously paying the bills as well whether I am able to use it or not irrespective of all issues as I have mentioned above that the speed was very low, I always logged complaint with Tata Photon Customer Care but nothing happened. Just because this is post paid connection, I have to pay the bills even after not able to use/ even after disconnection. When you were not able to resolve the issue again and again, I stopped the paying the bill of Jan'13 month, due to that you had disconnected my broadband connection without even letting me know once. After several follow ups I have been told that the speed issue cannot be resolved by your services. Then my question is here that why would I pay even if I am not able to use this????? I dont want to resume this connection as it failed to give me good services and on top of that it is actually a mental harrasment which is caused by your services. I would be grateful if you can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Please look into this matter urgently. Regards Sushmita Singh Mb: 8921 On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 7:15 AM, bill wrote: Hi, Thank You for being a part of Tata DOCOMO Photon family! We hope you are enjoying the superior Internet experience offered by Tata DOCOMO Photon. Please find enclosed the E Bill statement for the month of FEB 13 for your Tata DOCOMO Photon 460. The outstanding amount is Rs. 2.00 & the bill due date for making the payment is Pay Immediate. We don't want you to be spending time running around in order to pay for your Tata DOCOMO Photon Bill. After all, life is beautiful and the time you have in hand should be spent to enjoy it! So here are our little ways to help you get more time for life!  Pay your TATA Photon bill from the comfort of your Home: >Pay online through Net Banking. To pay visit tatadocomo.com >Pay online through Credit / Debit card. To pay just Click Here. >For more convenient Bill payment options details, please Click Here. You can now register for My Account check your Account history, View Bills Online, Pay Online, Share Feedbacks, Register Complaints & more. You can also register for 'EBill Only' option on My Account and get itemized bill worth Rs 25 absolutely FREE. For any further queries, do get in touch with us on our toll-free helpline number -121 & we'll be glad to assist you. Happy Surfing Do Care Team This is an automated message. Please do not reply.

Tata Docomo

Dear Ms Singh

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards

Customer Care

Tata DOCOMO.

Tata Docomo

Dear Mr Singh

As discussed over call on 7259698921 we would like to inform you that your complaint bearing number 353744139 is in process and the same will be resolved soon. However we request you to kindly revert us at listen@tatadocomo.com for further assistance.

Thanks and Regards