Deepak Sharma on 16 February 2013

Reliance payment related

Hi Reliance, My name : Deepak Sharma No - 1002 I Deposited my payment on 3 Feb 013, 2 days before last date. My money deducted from Account and even after that Everyday i am getting calls and SMS for payment. This was worst Experience. i also got call from Reliance connection Department to deposit payment. Even after paying Money you are Harassing me mentally. Payment Details ---- Authorization code - 1763 Reference No. - vt130350016002740000097 Reliance Claim payment on - 4 Feb 2013 I deposit online transfer on - 3 Feb 013. Everyday i am getting calls and many sms to deposit Bill. i make call to customer care but they Fraud / non-sense peoples are keeping me on hold for >25 Minutes 2 times. No response / No resolution. i even call to credit department multiple time / i call 198 many times. Even Worst response.

Reliance Communications

Dear Customer

RCOMcare

Reliance Communications

Dear Customer

As per your telephonic with our customer service associate we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.

Cheers